Tuesday 22 March 2016

Read...

Hey everyone

It's been over 2 years since my last blog post. 2014 was an amazing year I won't lie but a very expensive year as well as I got a reality check as 2015 hit. Let's just say flying in the clouds isn't always a good thing. It's important to always stay grounded. 2014 was my year of living it up and making mistakes and 2015 was my year of paying the price at mine and my family's expense. NOT COOL YO!!!
I'm blessed to have the most supportive and understanding wife that's for sure. ..

2016 unfortunately hasn't been the best start either but there's a very bright light at the end of this tunnel people.

I'm getting back onto my Country Wagon and getting back on the road and releasing some new content in the next few months... work is still a little slow but that's okay cos we are busy with a few massive plans...

I'm blogging today as an apology to everyone I've hurt in 2015 and I just want to say that I'm doing things very different this time around. I've always been known as a very straight forward person and I'm in the process of getting that part of me back.

This is my 1st post for 2016 and for sure not the last.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read this

#moderncountry #gjteam #itsalwaysyou #iamgarethjames #loud&proud

1 comment: