Tuesday 5 April 2016

Rising from the shadows

Hey Everyone

I'm sure you've seen the rumors of my single dropping soon. Well its totally true. During the month of April my new single "Its Always You" will be available for online sale via CDBaby.com

Anyway, enough about that...

As mentioned in my previous blog, 2015 was the worst year for my career and private life and I found myself creeping into a dark hole that I've struggled to get out of. All I can say is that I am blessed with a very strong woman in my life. My wife has stuck it out with me through it all and with her support and encouragement I'm starting rise from the shadows. I am getting my career back on track every day, one step at a time. I started doubting my love for Country music as well and tried getting back to my rock routes, ladies and gentlemen, I've been miserable, don't get it wrong. I'll always have a deep connection with my rock routes but my heart lies in Country music, that's why bands like Brantley Gilbert, Florida Georgia Line and Darius Rucker have had such an influence in my current single release and my album "Your Song". With the blend of Rock and some good ol' Country you can't go wrong.Facebook Fan Page

It's Always You was written by Gavin Edwards, Rob De Sa and Nashville's very own, Trey Matthews and the lyrics of this song has hit home for me big time. Especially during my dark time this line, "Like the rain outside of my window, I swear that it's never gonna stop" really picked me up. The point is, It does stop raining and the sun always comes out.


I've been working hard on some new musical ventures to benefit my career and I cant wait to share it with y'all. Until the next blog remember to keep your eyes on my Facebook Fan Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment